How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
1.E1.2 construct three-dimensional objects, and identify two-dimensional shapes contained within structures and objects
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Choose the object that has a square face.CorrectIncorrect
2. Does this object have a triangle shaped face?CorrectIncorrect
3. Choose the object with a circle as a face.CorrectIncorrect
4. Choose the object with a square face.CorrectIncorrect
5. Which object has a triangle as a face?CorrectIncorrect
6. Choose the object with a rectangle as a face.CorrectIncorrect
7. Does this object have a circle as a face?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which object has a triangle as a face?CorrectIncorrect
9. Choose the objects that have a square as a face.CorrectIncorrect
10. This object has a square face.CorrectIncorrect