How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
3.E1.2 compose and decompose various structures, and identify the two-dimensional shapes and three-dimensional objects that these structures contain.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What 2D shapes does this object have as faces?CorrectIncorrect
2. What 2D shapes does this object have as faces?CorrectIncorrect
3. What shape are the faces of this object?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which object has a triangle face?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which object has a square face?CorrectIncorrect
6. True or false? The object below has a circle face.CorrectIncorrect
7. What 2D shapes does this object have as faces?CorrectIncorrect
8. True or false? This object has a square as a face.CorrectIncorrect
9. What 2D shapes does this object have as faces?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which object has a rectangle as a face?CorrectIncorrect