How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
6.E1.1 create lists of the geometric properties of various types of quadrilaterals, including the properties of the diagonals, rotational symmetry, and line symmetry.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Select all the properties that apply to the quadrilateral below.CorrectIncorrect
2. Select all the properties that apply to the quadrilateral below.CorrectIncorrect
3. Select all the properties that apply to the quadrilateral below.CorrectIncorrect
4. Match the property to the quadrilateral.
Has no parallel sides
Has one pair of parallel sides
Has 4 right angles
5. Select the quadrilateral that has 4 lines of symmetry.CorrectIncorrect
6. Match whether the quadrilateral is a trapezoid, parallelogram, or neither.
Neither a parallelogram or a trapezoid
7. True or false? A quadrilateral with 4 congruent sides can only be a square.CorrectIncorrect
8. Choose the correct statement for the quadrilateral.CorrectIncorrect
9. Which shape does not have any diagonals?CorrectIncorrect
10. True or false? All quadrilaterals have 2 diagonals.CorrectIncorrect