How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
How to share this Lesson/Activity with Microsoft Teams:
- To share this lesson/activity with Microsof Teams, click "Continue with Microsoft" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Microsoft Teams" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.E1.1 sort and identify two-dimensional shapes by comparing number of sides, side lengths, angles, and number of lines of symmetry
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which shape below has parallel sides?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which shape below has square corners?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which shape below has equal sides?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which shape below is a trapezoid?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the shape below?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which shape below is an octogon?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which shape below is a diamond?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which shape below is a hexagon?CorrectIncorrect
9. What is the shape below?CorrectIncorrect
10. What is the shape below?CorrectIncorrect