Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
5.E1.1 identify geometric properties of triangles, and construct different types of triangles when given side or angle measurements.
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A student created three triangles. The sides are labeled as shown. Match the type of triangle to its name.
2. Triangle G is shown.
Based on the angle measurements, what type of triangle is Triangle G?CorrectIncorrect
3. Triangle XYZ appears to be a right triangle.
Angles X and Z are equal. What is the measurement, in degrees, of Angle Y?
Fill in the blank.
Angle Y measures degrees.
4. Triangle S is shown.
Which words classify the triangle? Choose the two correct answers.CorrectIncorrect
5. Jordan wants to make a right, isosceles triangle. Which number set could be the angle measures, in degrees, of Jordan’s triangle?CorrectIncorrect
6. What kind of triangle is shown below?CorrectIncorrect
7. What kind of triangle is shown below?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which words classify the triangle below? Choose the two correct answers.CorrectIncorrect
9. Which word classifies the triangle below?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which triangle below is a scalene triangle?CorrectIncorrect