How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
3.E1.1 sort, construct, and identify cubes, prisms, pyramids, cylinders, and cones by comparing their faces, edges, vertices, and angles.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Match the 3D Object to its name.
2. Identify the 3D Object.CorrectIncorrect
3. Identify the 3D Object.CorrectIncorrect
4. Identify the 3D Object.CorrectIncorrect
5. How many edges does a cube have?CorrectIncorrect
6. How many vertices does a cylinder have?CorrectIncorrect
7. How many faces does a rectangular prism have?CorrectIncorrect
8. Match the net to the 3D object.
9. What 3D object does this net belong to?CorrectIncorrect
10. What 3D object does this net belong to?CorrectIncorrect