Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
6.B1.6 describe relationships and show equivalences among fractions and decimal numbers up to thousandths, using appropriate tools and drawings, in various contexts
Model decimal numbers using a grid.
For example, represent 305 thousandths as:
Standard Form: 0.305
Expanded Form: 3 tenths + 5 thousandths
0.305 can also be written as a fraction:
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the decimal for the number?
2. What is the decimal for the number?
3. Write a decimal to fit the description.
one-thousandth greater than 5.274CorrectIncorrect
4. Write the fraction as a decimal.CorrectIncorrect
5. Write a decimal to fit the description.
one-tenth greater than 7.803CorrectIncorrect
6. What is the decimal for the number?
7. What is the fraction as a decimal?CorrectIncorrect
8. What decimal fits the description?
one-thousandth greater than 1.203CorrectIncorrect
9. Write the fraction as a decimal.CorrectIncorrect
10. Write the decimal for the number.