How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
5.B1.4 compare and order fractions from halves to twelfths, including improper fractions and mixed numbers, in various contexts
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Some soccer players did some running during practice. The table shows the distance run in kilometres.
Sort the names of the soccer players in order from greatest distance run to least distance run.
Drag the numbers so that greatest appears at the top, and least is at the bottom.
2. Models 1, 2 and 3 are the same size and have shaded areas that represent fractional amounts.
Which comparisons are correct when comparing fractional values represented by the shaded amounts for the models?
Choose THREE correct answers.CorrectIncorrect
3. The lengths, in metres, of 3 banners are represented on the number lines.
Which banner is less than, greater than, and equal to 1/2 metre in length?
Greater than 1/2 metre
Less than 1/2 metre
Equal to 1/2 metre
4. Which comparison is correct?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which digit will correctly complete the comparison?CorrectIncorrect
6. What is the missing symbol to correctly compare the fractions below?CorrectIncorrect
7. What fraction is greater than the number shown below?CorrectIncorrect
8. Sort the fractions below from least to greatest.
Drag the numbers so that least appears on the left, and greatest on the right.CorrectIncorrect
9. What is the missing symbol to correctly compare the fractions below?CorrectIncorrect
10. What is the missing symbol to correctly compare the fractions below?CorrectIncorrect