Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
4.B1.7 read, represent, compare, and order decimal tenths, in various contexts.
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The word form of a number is shown below.
three and two tenths
Fill in the blank with the standard form of the number.
2. Which symbol correctly completes the number comparison?
7 ___ 7.0CorrectIncorrect
3. The table shows the distances, in kilometres, that some friends traveled by bicycle from their home to the park.
Sort the names in order that show the distances traveled, from the least to the greatest. Least being at the top, greatest being at the bottom.
4. Match the numbers in standard form to the equal value in word form.
Six and seven tenths
Sixty and seven tenths
5. Which number correctly completes the comparison?
11.4 < _____CorrectIncorrect
6. What is the standard form of the number: four and eight tenthsCorrectIncorrect
7. Which symbol correctly completes the number comparison?
15.7 ___ 15.3CorrectIncorrect
8. Match the decimal numbers to their standard form.
Nine and one tenth
9. Which number is larger, 13.5, or 13.3?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which number correctly completes the comparison?
_____ < 40.8CorrectIncorrect