How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Fish live in the water.
Fish live in lakes, ponds, rivers, and oceans.
Fish swim in the water.
Fish flap their fins and tail to swim.
Their fins and tail make them move.
Some fish are flat.
Other fish are round.
Some fish are long and thin.
Sharks are fish.
Tuna are fish, too.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Where do fish live?CorrectIncorrect
2. How do fish move?CorrectIncorrect
3. Do fish only live in the ocean?CorrectIncorrect
4. Is a crab a fish?CorrectIncorrect
5. Is a goldfish a fish?CorrectIncorrect