How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about fasteners, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Fasteners are objects that hold things together.
There are many types of fasteners.
Zippers hold clothing together.
Tape and glue hold pieces of paper together.
Nails join pieces of wood.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is one way you could use thread as a fastener?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is one way you could use a screw as a fastener?CorrectIncorrect
3. Is glue a fastener?CorrectIncorrect
4. Can buttons be used as fasteners?CorrectIncorrect
5. What do fasteners do?CorrectIncorrect