How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about getting energy from food, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Energy at Work
Read how energy makes things work.
Electricity powers lights.
Wood, oil, and gas heat our homes.
Gasoline makes cars and buses move.
Batteries power flashlights and other things.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Match each item to its energy source.
2. What energy source does a lamp need?CorrectIncorrect
3. What energy source does a boat need?CorrectIncorrect
4. What energy source does a tree need?CorrectIncorrect
5. What energy source does a fireplace need?CorrectIncorrect