How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
1.E1.4 describe the relative locations of objects or people, using positional language
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which direction did the fox move?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which direction did the basketball move?CorrectIncorrect
3. The apple moved to the left.CorrectIncorrect
4. Which direction did the bird move?CorrectIncorrect
5. The butterfly moved to the left.CorrectIncorrect