How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Ducks and Geese
Ducks and geese both have wings and feathers.
Ducks are smaller than geese.
Geese are mostly white, grey, black, or brown.
Ducks can be many different colours.
Ducks like to swim in the water.
Geese also like to swim in the water.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.What kind of animals are ducks and geese?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is a detail in the text about ducks?CorrectIncorrect
3. What is a detail in the text about geese?CorrectIncorrect
4. Based on the information you read, is this a duck or a goose?CorrectIncorrect
5. Based on the information you read, is this a duck or a goose?CorrectIncorrect