Read About Day and Night
Day and Night
Each day, the Sun rises and sets.
This is called the day and night cycle.
A cycle is a pattern that repeats.
The Sun rises in the morning.
When the Sun is in the sky, it is day.
The Sun sets at the end of the day.
When there is no Sun in the sky, it is night.
Now Show What You Know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When the sun is in the sky it is…CorrectIncorrect
2. When the sun is not in the sky it is…CorrectIncorrect
3. Look at the picture, is it day or night?CorrectIncorrect
4. Look at the picture, is it day or night?CorrectIncorrect
5. A cycle is a pattern that…CorrectIncorrect