Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
3.D2.2 make and test predictions about the likelihood that the mean and the mode(s) of a data set will be the same for data collected from different populations
Time limit: 0
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Most of Mrs. Roger’s Grade 3 class students dislike brussels sprouts. Is it likely or unlikely that the Grade 3’s in Mr. Smith’s class will also dislike brussels sprouts?CorrectIncorrect
2. All of the beansprouts in the Grade 3 class grew under 10 cm in a week. Is it likely or unlikely that the beansprouts in the Grade 4 class will grow above 20 cm in a week?CorrectIncorrect
3. This week, the mean amount of time the Grade 3 class watched TV at night was one hour. Is it likely or unlikely that the time spent watching TV will be the same next week?CorrectIncorrect
4. The students in the Grade 3 class spend a mean of 20 minutes on homework each night. Is it likely or unlikely the Grade 8 class spends the same amount of time on homework each night?CorrectIncorrect
5. Most of the Grade 3 students like pepperoni on their pizza. Is it likely or unlikely that most of the Grade 4 students will like pepperoni on their pizza?CorrectIncorrect