Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.D2.2 make and test predictions about the likelihood that the mode(s) of a data set from one population will be the same for data collected from a different population
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the probability of seeing a shooting star tonight?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is the probability of snow falling during the summer?CorrectIncorrect
3. School started at 8 a.m. today. What is the probability of school starting at the same time tomorrow?CorrectIncorrect
4. The weather in July was hot and sunny. What is the probability of it being the same weather in December?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the probability of rain falling in a rainforest?CorrectIncorrect
6. What is the probability of seeing a giraffe walk across the street?CorrectIncorrect
7. It was dark when I went to bed yesterday. What is the probability of it being dark when I go to bed today?CorrectIncorrect
8. What is the probability of getting a class pet frog today?CorrectIncorrect
9. The Grade 2 class has homework after school. What is the probability that the parents of the Grade 2 class have homework?CorrectIncorrect
10. Dinner was at 6 p.m. every day this week. What is the probability of dinner being at 6 p.m. tomorrow?CorrectIncorrect