Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.D1.5 analyse different sets of data presented in various ways, including in logic diagrams, line plots, and bar graphs, by asking and answering questions about the data and drawing conclusions, then make convincing arguments and informed decisions
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What was the most popular colour?CorrectIncorrect
2. What was the least popular fruit?CorrectIncorrect
3. How many chose art over science?CorrectIncorrect
4. How many chose hockey?CorrectIncorrect
5. What was the most popular fruit?CorrectIncorrect
6. How many chose sharks OR bears?CorrectIncorrect
7. What was the least popular colour?CorrectIncorrect
8. How many chose pears over mangos?CorrectIncorrect
9. What was the least popular sport?CorrectIncorrect
10. How many chose tigers?CorrectIncorrect