Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.D1.5 analyse different sets of data presented in various ways, including in logic diagrams, line plots, and bar graphs, by asking and answering questions about the data and drawing conclusions, then make convincing arguments and informed decisions
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What was the most popular sport?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which desserts had the same number of votes?CorrectIncorrect
3. How many more people voted for dance than chess?CorrectIncorrect
4. How many people voted for summer?CorrectIncorrect
5. What was the least popular drink?CorrectIncorrect
6. How many more people voted for baseball than football?CorrectIncorrect
7. How many people voted for music?CorrectIncorrect
8. How many less people voted for cake than cookies?CorrectIncorrect
9. How many more people voted for spring than winter?CorrectIncorrect
10. How many people voted for apple juice?CorrectIncorrect