Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
3.D1.5 analyse different sets of data presented in various ways, including in frequency tables and in graphs with different scales, by asking and answering questions about the data and drawing conclusions, then make convincing arguments and informed decisions
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How many more students get a car ride than ride a bicycle?CorrectIncorrect
2. What drink do people like the least?CorrectIncorrect
3. How many students chose vanilla?CorrectIncorrect
4. How many more students chose oatmeal raisin than gingerbread?CorrectIncorrect
5. How many students ride the school bus?CorrectIncorrect
6. How many people chose orange juice?CorrectIncorrect
7. How many students chose either chocolate or vanilla?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which cookie is the most popular?CorrectIncorrect
9. How many students walk?CorrectIncorrect
10. How many people voted in this survey?CorrectIncorrect