How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about covering sneezes and coughs, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Cover Sneezes and Coughs
When you have a cold, you sneeze.
When you have a cold, you cough.
Coughing and sneezing spread germs.
Germs make people sick.
You can stop germs from spreading.
When you cough, cover your mouth.
When you sneeze, use a tissue.
If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How does the title help you understand the text?CorrectIncorrect
2. What happens when you sneeze or cough?CorrectIncorrect
3. What does the picture help you to learn?CorrectIncorrect
4. Covering your sneeze or cough helps stop germs from spreading.CorrectIncorrect
5. The author is teaching the reader that sneezing is bad.CorrectIncorrect