How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
When Chris Hadfield was a boy, he wanted to travel in space.
When Chris grew up, he did travel in space!
Chris became an astronaut.
Chris showed people what it is like to live in space.
He brushed his teeth in space.
He sang in space.
Chris took many pictures in space.
He showed people what Earth looks like from space.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is Chris Hadfield’s job?CorrectIncorrect
2. Did Chris travel in space when he was a boy?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which sentence is a fact from the text?CorrectIncorrect
4. What did Chris show people pictures of?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is one other thing Chris did in space?CorrectIncorrect