How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Changes in the Air
The air moving around us affects the weather. Weather is the day-to-day conditions outside where you live.
A weather report tells about the weather outside. The report tells if it is warm or cold. It tells how windy or cloudy it is. It also tells if the air is dry or wet.
What do we do when the weather changes?
• When it is warm outside, we wear lighter clothes. We cool the air in our home using a fan or an air conditioner.
• When it is cold outside, we wear warmer clothes. We heat the air in our home with a furnace or fireplace.
The temperature tells how warm or cold the air is. We can feel hot and cold air as the temperature changes.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is weather?CorrectIncorrect
2. What does the temperature tell us?CorrectIncorrect
3. The air moving affects the weather.CorrectIncorrect
4. What do we do when it is warm outside?CorrectIncorrect
5. What do we do when it is cold outside?CorrectIncorrect