Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
5.E2.5 use the area relationships among rectangles, parallelograms, and triangles to develop the formulas for the area of a parallelogram and the area of a triangle, and solve related problems.
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Triangle JKM is shown as part of Rectangle JKLM.
What is the area, in square centimetres, of Triangle JKM?CorrectIncorrect
2. Figure 1 is a parallelogram as shown below.
What is the area, in square centimetres, of Figure 1?CorrectIncorrect
3. Triangle P has the same height as Rectangle R.
What is the area, in square millimetres, of Triangle P?
4. Figure 1 and Figure 2 have the same area.CorrectIncorrect
5. Figure A and Figure B have the same area.CorrectIncorrect
6. Which figure has a larger area, Figure 1 or Figure 2?CorrectIncorrect
7. Fill in the blank with the are of the triangle.
8. True or false, the Figures below have the same area.CorrectIncorrect
9. Fill in the blank with the area of the figure below.
10. True or false, FIgure 1 and Figure 2 have the same area.CorrectIncorrect