Read About Animals On the Move
Animals On the Move
All animals have body parts to help them.
Animals move in different ways.
Fish have fins to help them swim.
Birds have wings to help them fly.
Snakes use their body to slither.
Many animals walk on legs.
Now Show What You Know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
Time limit: 0
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which animal can hop?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which animal moves slowly?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which animal can move fast?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which animal can climb?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which animal can swim?CorrectIncorrect