How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about how animals help us, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Animals Help Us
Read about how animals help people.
People use animals for food.
We get eggs and meat from chickens.
People make useful things from animals.
We use wool from sheep to make clothes and blankets.
Some species of sheep produce enough wool for up to 5 sweaters!
People depend on bees to help plants make food. Bees also make honey.
Bees visit flowers. This helps plants make seeds. Seeds grow into fruits that we eat such as pears.
Some people depend on animals such as donkeys to carry things.
Guide dogs help people who cannot see or cannot hear.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Choose the ways animals help people.CorrectIncorrect
2. What is one thing people get from cows?CorrectIncorrect
3. Did you know that dragonflies eat mosquitoes? So do bats. How does this help people?CorrectIncorrect
4. Fill in the blank using information from the text.
We get and from chickens.
5. Sheep help people by carrying heavy items.CorrectIncorrect