How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about animals growing up, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Animals Grow Up
Animals go through stages to grow up. The stages make a life cycle. Most animals have a simple life cycle. They are born alive from their mother or hatch from eggs. Then they grow to adult size.
The life cycle of an elephant and a mouse are similar. Both are born alive from their mother. They drink milk from their mother. They look like their parents, but are smaller. Both will grow up and look even more like their parents. The human life cycle is similar to that of elephants and mice.
Amphibians have more stages in their life cycle. They go through big changes. Look at the pictures that show how frogs grow and change.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How many stages are there in the life cycle of a frog?CorrectIncorrect
2. Does a baby chick look the same as an adult chicken?CorrectIncorrect
3. Choose the animal that hatches from an egg.CorrectIncorrect
4. Choose the animal that is born live from its mother.CorrectIncorrect
5. Do elephants and frogs have similar life cycles?CorrectIncorrect