How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Wind is air that is moving. Have you been outside on a windy day? Did you feel the air moving around you?
Read about how we use wind.
• Wind cools us down when we are warm.
• Wind makes flying a kite fun.
• Wind helps sailboats move.
• Wind spins a windmill to make electricity.
• Wind blows seeds. New plants grow where the seeds land.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is moving air called?CorrectIncorrect
2. Wind can be used for a lot of different things.CorrectIncorrect
3. We cannot feel moving air.CorrectIncorrect
4. How does wind help sailboats?CorrectIncorrect
5. How does wind help plants?CorrectIncorrect