How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Air Moves At Home
We use moving air at home.
A hairdryer uses moving air to dry hair.
A dryer uses moving air to dry clothes.
A vacuum cleaner uses moving air to suck up dirt.
A fan keeps air moving. This makes you feel cooler.
Moving air can cool or heat your home.
• An air conditioner blows cool air to cool your home.
• A home furnace blows warm air. The moving air makes you feel warmer.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Moving air can only cool your home.CorrectIncorrect
2. A fridge moves air to cool your food.CorrectIncorrect
3. An electric power drill uses air to drill.CorrectIncorrect
4. How does a vacuum use moving air?CorrectIncorrect
5. How does a fan help you?CorrectIncorrect