How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
A seed is a tiny plant waiting to grow.
A peanut is a seed.
A coconut is a seed.
Dandelion seeds have fluff on them.
Maple tree seeds have wings.
Sun, water, and soil help seeds grow into plants.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is a seed?CorrectIncorrect
2. What seeds have fluff on them?CorrectIncorrect
3. What seeds have wings?CorrectIncorrect
4. Are coconuts a seed?CorrectIncorrect
5. Are peanuts a seed?CorrectIncorrect