How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about your heart, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
My heart sends blood around my body.
My heart works hard.
I help my heart stay strong and healthy.
The pictures show how.
I eat good food. I eat fruits and vegetables every day.
I drink lots of water. I drink about five cups of water a day.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What does the heart do?CorrectIncorrect
3. Choose the way to keep the heart strong and healthy.CorrectIncorrect
3. What is one way you can keep your heart strong?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which food is best for your heart?CorrectIncorrect
5. Match the pictures to the things that keep your heart healthy.
Eating healthy foods