Today, we’re going to…
- watch a video about, then make, a rainbow water tower
- answer questions about the experiment
- learn a dance called the Cowboy Boogie
Talking Points for Parents / Caregivers
Before watching the video, consider asking the following…
- What do you think the video is about?
- What do you think a rainbow water tower might be?
After watching the video, consider asking the following…
- Are you excited about making the rainbow water tower? Why?
- Do you think this activity will work the way they show it?
Step 1: Videos – Rainbow Water Tower
To see the process of making the Rainbow Water Tower, watch the video at the link below.
To hear the explanation of how the experiment works, watch the video at the link below.
Step 2: Questions for After Watching
Once you have finished watching the video, print the document located at the link below and answer the questions.
The answers to the questions can be found at the link below. You may print these answers off and use them as a reference, or check your answers here.
Encourage your child to try a new food each day for a week, or even longer! What do they like? Have your child help prepare a meal.
Step 3: Cowboy Boogie
Next, you will learn a fun dance called The Cowboy Boogie!
The dance instruction video can be found at the link below.
The song “Up” by Shania Twain (music and lyrics only) can be found at the link below. You can use it to do the dance after you learn it.